This visa is designed for Turkish Businesspersons looking to either start a new business or run an established business in the UK. Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements to take advantage of this popular visa. Applicants can use this visa to stay in the UK for an initial term of up to 12 months and apply to extend it for another 3 years.
UK Turkish Businessperson Visa
Turkish Businessperson Visa Basic Requirements
To qualify for a Turkish Businessperson Visa, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be a Turkish businessperson;
- have a genuine intention to set up a viable business;
- bring sufficient funds to establish your business;
- pay your share of the costs of running the business;
- ensure that your share of the profits will be enough to support you and your family without your needing to have another job;
- In addition, applicants seeking to join an existing partnership or company you must show; that they have an active part in running the business and there is a genuine need for the applicant’s services and investment.
Turkish Businessperson Visa Entitlements
Applicants applying for a Turkish Businessperson Visa can use this visa to start a new business in the UK or join an existing business for which they will have an active part in running. The visa is granted initially for a term of 12 months and which can be extended for a further three (3) years. Applicants under this visa may extend their stay in the UK and bring their dependant family members with them to the UK. Applicants who are already running a business in the UK can’t switch to this visa if they are already running a business in the UK and may need to apply for a Tier 1 – Entrepreneur visa instead.